Emojis with IE and Chrome

Featured Posts

When I switched over from IE11 to Chrome to view CWDF,  because of problems with the former, I found that the emoji set changed from a pleasant, expressive yellow to rather ugly black & white, not nearly so easy to use.  Is there any way to get the yellow emojis back while using Chrome?

Edited to add some examples:   IE B):):o        Chrome ??? 

Edited by Mac of Cygnet

;):):(

sorry I'm no help I use Opera

edit. I think you can get the others if you click that little smiley face box at the top of the text box , then scroll right to the bottom, they are under the heading 'emoticons':detective:

Edited by Canal321

8 minutes ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

You're right!  The set I want are at the bottom of the others.  Thank you.  An immediate solution in the middle of the night!

And each one you use should remain at the top without scrolling down to find them.

• Greenie 1

7 hours ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

When I switched over from IE11 to Chrome to view CWDF,  because of problems with the former, I found that the emoji set changed from a pleasant, expressive yellow to rather ugly black & white, not nearly so easy to use.  Is there any way to get the yellow emojis back while using Chrome?

That's strange, I use Chrome as a browser, or it be Google, I'm a bit hazy, I see these different but not B&W, more blacker and whiter on the highlighted bits, I prefer it like that.

11 minutes ago, LadyG said:

There's a handy search box at the bottom, you can find obscure things, "woman in steam room"

room => ?‍♂️??

Why does she have a mushroom? ?

Oh room - I get it. :rolleyes:

Edited by Tumshie

8 hours ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

Both are coloured yellow on my phone, but I am also using Chrome.

3 hours ago, LadyG said:

There's a handy search box at the bottom, you can find obscure things, "woman in steam room"

room => ?‍♂️??

"Gif 908" "male" " mushroom or punk hairstyle" "unisex toilet" 

Don't see the woman anywhere ?

Edited by Iain_S