Graceless and contemptuous modding

MtB

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, nicknorman said:

One has to be mildly asmused, considering Mr Lola went on to post pics of his motorbike (I use the term loosely!) on this thread. But then I do have a sense of humour!

Like you, I am fallible and recognise the need to accept deviation at times ( Like you!)

15 minutes ago, Dyertribe said:

Maybe he is but his interpersonal skills are sadly lacking. 

It smacks of don’t do as I do, do as I say. 

There is a world of difference between two blokes abusing each other and a moderator posting a photo of their motorbike albeit a Yamaha

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Cheshire cat said:

There is a world of difference between two blokes abusing each other and a moderator posting a photo of their motorbike albeit a Yamaha

Agreed, but much like policemen, if you seek to enforce the rules you should strive to comply with them. 

Squeaky clean in the vernacular. 

• Greenie 1

39 minutes ago, frahkn said:

Up to post 30 or so this thread was on topic, then it went off (admittedly from 40ish to date it has been interesting but still off topic).

Either way, IMHO this was not the best thread to take off topic - even in an interesting way.

19 minutes ago, Cheshire cat said:

I am constantly humbled by Bizzard. So many adventures packed in to a single human life

I was looking at nail clippers on Amazon tonight and noticed that there is a brand called Bizzard. May not be the same bloke of course but it dose make you wonder.

• Happy 1

9 hours ago, frahkn said:

I was looking at nail clippers on Amazon tonight and noticed that there is a brand called Bizzard. May not be the same bloke of course but it dose make you wonder.

I think you may need a visit to Specsavers

BLIZZARD Nail Clippers

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nail-Clippers-BLIZZARD®-Cantilever-Podiatry-x/dp/B00T7T3B7O/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1545298582&sr=8-2-spons&keywords=blizzard+nail+clippers&psc=1

37 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

I'll make an appointment today - seems I can't spell "does".

The name thing was meant to be a joke - it was very early/late!

40 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

Are they Coated with Fluorescent Paint so that they can easily be found after being dropped in the Snow?

I go boating for the afternoon and 1/3 of a thread moves and 1/3 disappears. What fun and games have I missed? To do with Barnet or a barney? ?????. Where's NB Lola gone? Smacked legs and early bed from Daddy?

Edited by Jim Riley

On 19/12/2018 at 23:34, Dyertribe said:

Agreed, but much like policemen, if you seek to enforce the rules you should strive to comply with them. 

Squeaky clean in the vernacular. 

I'm not sure you understood what you just said, but never mind.

On 19/12/2018 at 07:25, Nut said:

tbh the OP is right the offending post should be identified if moderation is to be done properly.

If a post is something extremely offensive and has to be hidden for that reason, no one expects it to be publicised. Usually the poster won't want that, and nobody else does either. :)

Edited by LadyG

On 19/12/2018 at 13:58, Murflynn said:

I could suggest to those responsible to get their act together ...............................   :banghead:

...........................................  coat   :boat:

I think you just did, otherwise it would be in the nature of a pointless post. :)

Edited by LadyG