Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

NEW: Following member feedback, we now have a Mooring & Marina Review forum. Post your review here.

Antony

Talking of social events

Featured Posts

I met my girlfriends family for the first time today at one of her relatives funeral.

I’ve got to say that I’ve never seen such a bunch of miserable sods in all my life!! ??????

Antony - have you met the Friday Joke thread?

Friday Joke this is Antony......

You two should get on just swell. :D

PS You don't have to wait till Friday. 

Edited by Tumshie

It takes a rare breed to be cheerful at family funerals.

Do you intend taking the relationship with GF any further or have you shot your bolt with all concerned?

Do they/she read this forum?

Are you  now or ever been a fisherman? If so, are you really qualified to make a remark about other people being miserable sods? More miserable than fishermen?

Edited by Boater Sam
  • Haha 1

They where even more miserable at the church Boater Sam,because we was all following the coffin bearers round the church yard for ages before we realised that they had lost the bloody plot ? ?????

• Greenie 1

17 minutes ago, Antony said:

They where even more miserable at the church Boater Sam,because we was all following the coffin bearers round the church yard for ages before we realised that they had lost the bloody plot ? ?????

Well I think that's certainly bad enough to qualify for the joke thread. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks Mac,for a minute there I thought no one would get that they were both jokes.Lighten up everyone I real do not want to offend a single person on here or anywhere else.Life really is tooooo short so you might as well not take things too seriously cos not one of us will get off this planet alive .......Merry Christmas everyone x

2 hours ago, Antony said:

Thanks Mac,for a minute there I thought no one would get that they were both jokes.Lighten up everyone I real do not want to offend a single person on here or anywhere else.Life really is tooooo short so you might as well not take things too seriously cos not one of us will get off this planet alive .......Merry Christmas everyone x

Shirley ..... we're working on putting people on Mars and it's going to be a one way trip so they at least should get off this planet alive  :cheers:

Well in that case stop off at the moon because that’s where i’ll be,i’ll put the kettle on ??

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Boater Sam said:

Are you  now or ever been a fisherman? If so, are you really qualified to make a remark about other people being miserable sods? More miserable than fishermen?

Unlikely, they take misery pills to get themselves into the right frame of mind before fishing. ?

6 hours ago, Antony said:

So you'll presumably like this then?  https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/topic/99456-bare-bones-of-christmas/&tab=comments#comment-2241586

I must be the odd one out from the miserable fishermen because I am always happy,and for ever since I can remember I have always waved as boats go past me when I am on the bank,and when I get a friendly wave back...well it makes me proud to be British ?

Perhaps their miserable because there crap at fishing ?????

0025BEBD-91D8-45ED-AEAF-1B94D2678502.jpeg

118DA6F3-52B4-4893-BA6A-A976D0F883F8.jpeg

• Greenie 1