Bridgewater boat crime

sniffy

Featured Posts

55 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I think you meant that it is not very bright threatening a man with a knife when you are armed with a gun - by law he must use only 'proportional force'

The guy with the gun will get locked up and the Knife-wielder gets 'help' to overcome his kleptomania.

Ask Tony Martin.

A knife is a lethal weapon. Use of another lethal weapon is proportional use of force.

edited to add : Tony Martin's mistake was shooting the ned in the back. If he'd shot him in the front, he'd most likely have been OK in court.

Edited by Iain_S
  • Greenie 1

I gather that the man with the gun was holding it for legitimate reasons(pest control)when he came upon the people stealing a valuable piece of machinery. As I understand it,the only threat made was by one of the people trying to steal the machine,who then made off.

On 12/12/2018 at 18:29, matty40s said:

Does that mean they havn't actually decided toactually BE one yet, or might just be going to commit a crime but havn't quite got round to it yet, maybe, just like me, you, the next door neighbour, the milkman, the queen......

Virtual Greenie ,they could seek Career advice at the Job/Blag Centre in the Heist street?

Edited by cereal tiller