VNC

GUMPY

Featured Posts

Has a setting been changed?

When I go to my activity stream scroll down and  "load more activity" at the bottom of the page when it gets to the end of unread it just scrolls back to the begining instead of saying "no new activity"

None of the other forums that i use with the same software exhibit this quirk.

Same in Chrome and Edge on Android.

It looks like you have custom activity streams set. Basically activity streams provide a way to filter your VNC results and it remembers them going forward. You can switch between them or create new streams at your peril. 

Looking at my default stream which shows all content the results go far back.

Link:

https://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?/discover/260/

You miss the point.

My activity stream only shows unread stuff so once it gets to the end of unread it should stop not scroll back to the beginning.

It used to do that and still does on other forums. Its only here that it suddenly doesn't, it used to, so what's changed?

Bizzare 

Just created a new stream and that behaves itself

And so does the old one now.

Edited by Loddon

I commented on this the other day in another thread. It stops happening for a while if you select “Mark Site Read” at the bottom right of the screen. Rich, it’s a bug, nothing to do with custom activity streams.

I find the “Load more activity” bit another minor irritation of this software. It would be much better if you could just select how many threads to show at a time, as with many other forums.