Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Greyladyx

EBERSPACHER D4WSC FUEL FILTER

Featured Posts

Hi, can someone tell me if their is a fuel filter built into an Eberspacher D4WSC and if so where is it please ?

I've downloaded the manual but it did not show anything about fuel filters.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Greyladyx said:

Hi, can someone tell me if their is a fuel filter built into an Eberspacher D4WSC and if so where is it please ?

I've downloaded the manual but it did not show anything about fuel filters.

Thanks.

Dont think so. Webasto is a seperate unit and iirc the eber is also.

1 minute ago, mrsmelly said:

Dont think so. Webasto is a seperate unit and iirc the eber is also.

Owe that's why I can't find one.

Thanks

1 minute ago, matty40s said:

....and most people who know them recommend installing the buggers without a filter anyway.

Cheers Matty.

On a d4wsc or d5wsc the fuel metering pump is inside the heater unit . On other models is it external to the heater . The filter is a pain to get at ( i did mine yesterday ) . You have to loosen a 17 mm brass nut which connects the copper fuel pipe to the metering pump . Removing the tiny filter can be fiddly . It can be done without removing the heater from its mounting bracket but i find it easier to dismount it and work on a bench whilst servicing the eber .

If you search for a website " le tonkinois varnish " theres a section on ebers . Click on " hydronic " and it shows the location of the filter & how to remove it . 

Hope that helps

cheers

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, chubby said:

If you search for a website " le tonkinois varnish " theres a section on ebers . Click on " hydronic " and it shows the location of the filter & how to remove it

https://www.letonkinoisvarnish.co.uk/eberspacher_intro_1.html