EBERSPACHER D4WSC FUEL FILTER

Greyladyx

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Greyladyx said:

Hi, can someone tell me if their is a fuel filter built into an Eberspacher D4WSC and if so where is it please ?

I've downloaded the manual but it did not show anything about fuel filters.

Thanks.

Dont think so. Webasto is a seperate unit and iirc the eber is also.

1 minute ago, mrsmelly said:

Dont think so. Webasto is a seperate unit and iirc the eber is also.

Owe that's why I can't find one.

Thanks

1 minute ago, matty40s said:

....and most people who know them recommend installing the buggers without a filter anyway.

Cheers Matty.

On a d4wsc or d5wsc the fuel metering pump is inside the heater unit . On other models is it external to the heater . The filter is a pain to get at ( i did mine yesterday ) . You have to loosen a 17 mm brass nut which connects the copper fuel pipe to the metering pump . Removing the tiny filter can be fiddly . It can be done without removing the heater from its mounting bracket but i find it easier to dismount it and work on a bench whilst servicing the eber .

If you search for a website " le tonkinois varnish " theres a section on ebers . Click on " hydronic " and it shows the location of the filter & how to remove it . 

Hope that helps

cheers

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, chubby said:

If you search for a website " le tonkinois varnish " theres a section on ebers . Click on " hydronic " and it shows the location of the filter & how to remove it

https://www.letonkinoisvarnish.co.uk/eberspacher_intro_1.html