boat related humour - share your boating jokes

sailor mcgee

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

q      why are barges so hated on the water?

a      cus they rude;  they just barge past.

anyone got anything better?

I sincerely hope so.:D

There is already a long-running thread called the "Friday Joke", though people do post on it on other days of the week too. It may amuse you to have a look at it.

Why is sailing like sex? When it's good, it's really, really good. And when it's bad.....it's still pretty good.

A blonde is driving along a deserted country road with fields on either side. She looks out the window and sees another blonde in the middle of a field, in a rowboat, rowing and rowing. She stops the car, rolls down the window and yells, "You know it's blondes like you who give the rest of us blondes a bad name!" Getting no reaction from the blonde in the rowboat, she screams, "If I could swim I'd come out there and punch you out!"

An old sea captain was sitting on a bench near the wharf when a young man walked up and sat down. The young man had spiked hair and each spike was a different color.... green, red, orange, blue, and yellow.

The young man noticed that the captain was staring at him.

"What's the matter old timer—never done anything wild in your life?"

The old captain snorted. "Got drunk once and married a parrot. I was just wondering if you were my son.

• Haha 3