TV Programme "Off The Cut" 8:30 Tonight

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

Been discussed many times on here before, just shows the state of some of the continuous moorers on the K&A and their attitudes.

One of the contributing boaters is this guy here, the state of his boat can clearly be seen on the programme:

Edited by PD1964

Just now, rusty69 said:

Surely no better than Phillatterly,or ricco?

ricco isn't as good at it as he thinks he is.  Chris had about seven going I think, and could argue with himself for weeks on several threads.

If he wasn't busy elsewhere I could suspect @MJG and @Mike the Boilerman as being his creations! :icecream:

• Greenie 2
  • Happy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TheBiscuits said:

Yeah, I know you are not.

But if I'd picked anyone less obviously NOT Chris Pink there might have been a glimmer of doubt!

Not sure about Mike though :D

I used to really enjoy my battles with Chris, he was a difficult one to wrestle....

11 hours ago, TheBiscuits said:

ricco isn't as good at it as he thinks he is.  Chris had about seven going I think, and could argue with himself for weeks on several threads.

If he wasn't busy elsewhere I could suspect @MJG and @Mike the Boilerman as being his creations! :icecream:

Dam. Busted!!!

I have a list here somewhere of proven CP doppels sent to me once by a mod. About 9 on it IIRC. And this is from before he even bothered trying to cover his tracks!!! He particularly favours profiles pretending to be female, and getting all outraged at any hint of sexual discrimination.

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Dam. Busted!!!

I have a list here somewhere of proven CP doppels sent to me once by a mod. About 9 on it IIRC. And this is from before he even bothered trying to cover his tracks!!! He particularly favours profiles pretending to be female, and getting all outraged at any hint of sexual discrimination.

Thats outrageous. 

What its got to do with the dambusters i do not know. 

Just now, ivan&alice said:

We don't have a TV unfortunately... don't have the juice for it! Anyone want to give me the executive summary?

Scruffy boats

Don't move far enough

Getting licences revoked

Getting section 8 notices

Folks being 'forced' to sell up at 50% below boat value

Shouldn't be allowed to do it as the kids have a nice society to live in

• Greenie 1

20 minutes ago, ivan&alice said:
21 minutes ago, ivan&alice said:

We don't have a TV unfortunately... don't have the juice for it! 

I have a cheap 12V Cello TV.Hardly uses leccy. Picture is ok, but the sound is poor.