Censorship

sailor mcgee

Featured Posts

so i asked because i am trying to design a boat for the canals. but i figured id ask in a cheeky way because that may get more helpful responces - if not have a little fun. i appologise for mentioning a topic which some people dont feel comfortable with. that was never my intention.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LUYPGussrbWsN9dYA  

i am a sailor, i swear i am intrested in boats.

• Greenie 1

1 minute ago, TheBiscuits said:

Don't get this one censored too! :giggles:

I was just posting my response to your comment when the thread vanished, though with hindsight my reply would likely have got the thread removed anyway.

...............Dave

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

so i asked because i am trying to design a boat for the canals. but i figured id ask in a cheeky way because that may get more helpful responces - if not have a little fun. i appologise for mentioning a topic which some people dont feel comfortable with. that was never my intention.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LUYPGussrbWsN9dYA  

i am a sailor, i swear i am intrested in boats.

Don't design a boat till you really really understand narrowboats and narrow canals.

I suggest a very traditional design with a proper LOUD vintage engine in an proper engine room, and a bed in a traditional back cabin right next to the engine. ?

..............Dave

1 minute ago, RLWP said:

If you want to design a canal boat, you might want to spend some time on the UK canals

perhaps theres someone with a canal boat or boat company where i can earn a little money and get that experiance, but im not sure how to build those links

7 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

perhaps theres someone with a canal boat or boat company where i can earn a little money and get that experiance, but im not sure how to build those links

Get yourself a summer job in a boatyard

I humbly point out that LadyG does not have a boat or live on the canal (I think).

The topic was actually quite a relevant one, though perhaps presented a bit too directly.

If the OP wants to visit the our canals I suspect she will not struggle to find like minded individuals, in fact I have not met any lesbians on a boat since...let me think,  ahh it was yesterday.

............Dave

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Lady G remains unimpressed

3 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

she didnt say i was, i just said im not cus thats maybe what people thought?

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

You really need to learn how to use the quote button Boater Sam.

Happy now?

I took the original post as being a serious question. 

We like to get very vocal on occasion in our bedroom, is that OK?

We are moored with other boats, in a line. If the boat behind us is pointing the opposite way I can hear their arguments in the stern so they must be able to hear us.

Running an engine to mask the sounds is not an option between 8pm and 8am when the sounds of enthusiastic sex is most likely.

So is there a way of stopping the sound escaping from the rear hatches?