Censorship

sailor mcgee

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

yes, but umm... being gay i dont have that luxury (unless i am traveling with a partner)

Oh, I see, you want to make lots of noise whilst moored near a group of people?Just get a noisy engine and make sure its running!

Edited by rusty69

I am not understanding.

You can moor up solo surely?

You can orgasm solo? 

Where is the problem in creating a howl out in the countryside? The wildlife really won't care. 

I do appreciate that you may feel a little self conscious having a window cracker in say Gas Street basin but half a mile away no one would hear or care. 

I guess the same way you’d soundproof a room in a house. Lots of insulation, a heavy lead-type layer, plus an air gap. If you really want to go to town you make a floating room, sat on neoprene feet. 

2 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

canal street manchester, more likley to pick up a girl to get to know... less likley in the country when passing through

To be honest - Friday night Manchester City centre - no body is going to notice or care. In fact you'll prolly blend right in. :)

Our neighbour had a recording studios and used this stuff

https://www.efoam.co.uk/acoustic-foam-tiles-panels.php?gclid=Cj0KCQiAi57gBRDqARIsABhDSMqm51yO0EbQ9wg39zEvJiHymWmfIX_5lvi-btVFjtS0biX3Mn_mOVoaAj5GEALw_wcB

Never heard them coming or going.

Edited by Alan de Enfield

Just now, Alan de Enfield said:

I was waiting for someone to suggest acoustic foam. It’ll stop reflections but it won’t do much to ‘soundproof’ a room. 

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

To be honest - Friday night Manchester City centre - no body is going to notice or care. In fact you'll prolly blend right in. :)

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

Everybody recommends Hebden Bridge. ?

*cough* yes. i remember *cough*

I am disappointed that it has been pulled.  There was obviously an undertone of mischief but we could of had some fun with it,

I made a start, was it my comment that was too risque? If so, sorry but it was made in the same spirit of  frankness. 

Edited by Boater Sam
smellings & Added

Not sure but I think it was another thread from the Swedish sailor lady who is almost certainly a Troll, but a very entertaining one.

Arthur, the thread was about the ops  concern about sounds generated within the boat from getting out.

...............Dave