Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
sailor mcgee

Censorship

Featured Posts

how do you sound proof a bedroom so you have the ability to be noisy? i mean i dont wanna feel like i am not allowed to orgasm propperly.

#boatsarockingdontcomenocking

Just now, rusty69 said:

Park up in the middle of nowhere!

yes, but umm... being gay i dont have that luxury (unless i am traveling with a partner)

4 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

yes, but umm... being gay i dont have that luxury (unless i am traveling with a partner)

Oh, I see, you want to make lots of noise whilst moored near a group of people?Just get a noisy engine and make sure its running!

Edited by rusty69

I am not understanding.

You can moor up solo surely?

You can orgasm solo? 

Where is the problem in creating a howl out in the countryside? The wildlife really won't care. 

I do appreciate that you may feel a little self conscious having a window cracker in say Gas Street basin but half a mile away no one would hear or care. 

canal street manchester, more likley to pick up a girl to get to know... less likley in the country when passing through

I guess the same way you’d soundproof a room in a house. Lots of insulation, a heavy lead-type layer, plus an air gap. If you really want to go to town you make a floating room, sat on neoprene feet. 

3 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

canal street manchester, more likley to pick up a girl to get to know... less likley in the country when passing through

@dmr recommends Hebden Bridge... 

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, sailor mcgee said:

To be honest - Friday night Manchester City centre - no body is going to notice or care. In fact you'll prolly blend right in. :)

Just now, TheBiscuits said:

@dmr recommends Hebden Bridge... 

Everybody recommends Hebden Bridge. 😉

Just now, Alan de Enfield said:

I was waiting for someone to suggest acoustic foam. It’ll stop reflections but it won’t do much to ‘soundproof’ a room. 

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

To be honest - Friday night Manchester City centre - no body is going to notice or care. In fact you'll prolly blend right in. :)

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

Everybody recommends Hebden Bridge. 😉

*cough* yes. i remember *cough*

Concerning the thread about sound proofing of boats, where has it gone and can we have it back please?, one of the best threads on here for a long time.

................Dave

I suspect all is not what it seems with the poster concerned - just a hunch.

Did it go quick? I never saw it in the first place, and any ideas for soundproofing I usually look at, seeing as I'm afflicted with trombones, deafness and an air cooled Lister.

• Greenie 1

I am disappointed that it has been pulled.  There was obviously an undertone of mischief but we could of had some fun with it,

I made a start, was it my comment that was too risque? If so, sorry but it was made in the same spirit of  frankness. 

Edited by Boater Sam
smellings & Added

Not sure but I think it was another thread from the Swedish sailor lady who is almost certainly a Troll, but a very entertaining one.

Arthur, the thread was about the ops  concern about sounds generated within the boat from getting out.

...............Dave