Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
rusty69

Profile photo change

Featured Posts

Everyday i notice lots of people who rarely post, change their forum photo /avatar thingy. 

Wots that all about then? I reckon it is a conspiracy theory, but haven't worked it out yet. 

My current theory is that their profiles are being abducted by aliens. The aliens believe our race is actually built up of our  internet persona. 

They are assimilating these profiles ready for an invasion. 

1 hour ago, rusty69 said:

Everyday i notice lots of people who rarely post, change their forum photo /avatar thingy. 

Wots that all about then? I reckon it is a conspiracy theory, but haven't worked it out yet. 

Everyday i notice some people who continually post, change their forum photo / avatar thingy.

Wots all that about then?

Its very difficult to keep up with who people are when they keep changing their avatar thingies.

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

Everyday i notice some people who continually post, change their forum photo / avatar thingy.

Wots all that about then?

Its very difficult to keep up with who people are when they keep changing their avatar thingies.

I know. I rarely change mine for exactly that reason. 

Its me. I'm doing it. Being a secret mod its one of my hobbies, changing other people's avatars.

4 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Its me. I'm doing it. Being a secret mod its one of my hobbies, changing other people's avatars.

I knew that. But it can't be you changing them all! 

If they rarely post how do notice they're changing their advertars?  :huh:

Just now, Tumshie said:

If they rarely post how do notice they're changing their advertars?  :huh:

You don't need to post to change your avatar, do you? Maybe it is just me seeing this pattern, or perhaps I have been abducted!

On my laptop a notification comes up, so and so have changed their profile pic. Lots seemed to get changed in the early hours when we are all sleeping

image.png.da5f349ef53338385b1c0904b2652486.png

image.png.a30956e40088b57b4ed8dec8ab0ed044.png

Its a conspiracy I tell you. If I stop posting ,you will all know I have been assimilated.

9 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

You don't need to post to change your avatar, do you?

No but they need to post for you to see it or are they people you follow - I don't do the following thing so I don't know how it works. 

Maybe they're all insomniacs?

• Haha 1

Just now, Tumshie said:

No but they need to post for you to see it or are they people you follow - I don't do the following thing so I don't know how it works. 

Maybe they're all insomniacs?

I follow no man. I go my own way (like Fleetwood mac).

They don't post, a notification comes up (see my edit above).

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I follow no man. I go my own way (like Fleetwood mac).

Me neither - but I also get lost a lot too. :huh:

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

They don't post, a notification comes up (see my edit above).

Why do you get a notification, then?

3 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Me neither - but I also get lost a lot too. :huh:

Why do you get a notification, then?

They just appear ,along with the new posts. I guess it is in my settings somewhere.Looks like this:

image.png.fe6b8241c339be8a29ac336c71d85431.png

7 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

They just appear ,along with the new posts. I guess it is in my settings somewhere.Looks like this:

Oh - I don't get that, you must be special :blink:

Going off to look at my setting 

Just now, Tumshie said:

Oh - I don't get that, you must be special :blink:

Going off to look at my setting 

I am special.I thought you already knew that.

Mark my words young Tumshie, there is some skullduggery going on here! But don't take my word for it DYOR!

Tin foil hat on!

Just now, rusty69 said:

I am special.I thought you already knew that.

Mark my words young Tumshie, there is some skullduggery going on here! But don't take my word for it DYOR!

Tin foil hat on!

Furry muff. :huh:

11 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

image.png.fe6b8241c339be8a29ac336c71d85431.png

wow, that is weird. They are people who rarely post....or at least I dont see them posting. Why on earth would you get that notification......or as you say, it may not be from earth? Now, to get to the bottom of this, those notifications are spread out in time. Are they overnight. Cant be arsed to look back and see if you mentioned this.  Likely to be due to incorrect use of amps and amp hrs.

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

wow, that is weird. They are people who rarely post....or at least I dont see them posting. Why on earth would you get that notification......or as you say, it may not be from earth? Now, to get to the bottom of this, those notifications are spread out in time. Are they overnight. Cant be arsed to look back and see if you mentioned this.  Likely to be due to incorrect use of amps and amp hrs.

Now your getting it. I am beginning to feel like Hopkirk in the white suit.Only I can see these changes.Those notifications  were all bunched together this morning.It happens every day though, at least 4 profiles are abducted every day, usually early hours of the morning. One day,the aliens will all log into CWDF at the same time using the stolen ID's

I bet its happening on forums all over the world!!!!

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I am beginning to feel like Hopkirk in the white suit

Is he the dead one? Rusty are you dead. :o

I will try and keep this thread updated with further changes,but if you notice my avatar change in the early hours of the morning, you will know I have been assimaclonated!

• Haha 1

Just now, rusty69 said:

I will try and keep this thread updated with further changes,but if you notice my avatar change in the early hours of the morning, you will know I have been assimaclonated!

But if you've been assimaclonated how will we know it's you? :huh:

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

But if you've been assimaclonated how will we know it's you? :huh:

Ah, yes.Good point.I need to think on that one!