Over Wintering

Jennifer McM

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I have now - My word count could have better - but thats my own fault cause I kept getting distracted. :giggles:

Just chuck in some ho ho ho, he he he's and a couple of tra la la's.If that fails, add some buzz buzz buzz, chirp chirp chirps and a couple of la di da's.

(Ok, I have had a few beers....did you guess?)

Just now, rusty69 said:

Just chuck in some ho ho ho, he he he's and a couple of tra la la's.If that fails, add some buzz buzz buzz, chirp chirp chirps and a couple of la di da's.

I did now. :giggles: 

9 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

But how?

It was the singing my little beagley friend. The singing. :D

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Knit Rusty an nice woollen winter coat..............You could also knit one for your dog too:giggles:

If you get really bored.You could always resurrect Nanomoth.......the sequel!

Great, are we all dreading looking forward to the sequel?

snoopy.jpg.1dd60580fad3f16d8104bf43c4c8991a.jpg

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Being boring and going back on topic, I cant understand why Jennifer has to stay in the marina for 3 months. Why not be based in the marina and go out boating for 3 or 4 days each week to explore local places then return to the marina when it rains?

I remember a posting from a boater saying how nice the weather was and wish they were boating but they were on their winter moorings at Llangollen until the end of the month. Once people pay they feel they have to stay.  I am with the Doc on this one

I got an overstay after crt failed to process a mooring change. Both moorings were off towpath but online. They welcomed my move to continuous cruising requested i signed a cc declaration. I had to inform them that moving would involve a 13000 mile trip,  and cc ing would involve 26000 miles every fortnight. While they accepted this was possible they updated their records immediately.