Yet another car ends up in Well Creek.

nbfiresprite

Featured Posts

Seems Athy missed this one (Sleeping on the Job?). Yesterday an Audi drove off the edge of the A1122 in Outwell down in to Well Creek when the driver failed to take the bend. The snowflakes will soon be demanding that Well Creek is filled in, The driver should have taken more care. Have noticed that it is in the main that it is german made cars that end up in the waterways around the Fens.   

3 hours ago, nbfiresprite said:

Seems Athy missed this one (Sleeping on the Job?). Yesterday an Audi drove off the edge of the A1122 in Outwell down in to Well Creek when the driver failed to take the bend. The snowflakes will soon be demanding that Well Creek is filled in, The driver should have taken more care. Have noticed that it is in the main that it is german made cars that end up in the waterways around the Fens.   

I did - no I wasn't, but I suspect this was on the section between Outwell and Nordelph, which we don't often go along.

Was anyone hurt?

17 hours ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Easiest solution is a law that Fens based cars need to pass the Boat Safety Scheme as well as an MOT.

Jen?

And make this the only car you can use there.

Amphicar-main-ffm001.jpg

There used to be a TV programme called 'Salvage Squad' that did up various vehicles.  They did an Amphicar once, and had to get a BSC for it too. It failed its first one due to an incorrect fuel hose. Although I think that may have been a set up. Good programmes though!

1 hour ago, Mike55 said:

There used to be a TV programme called 'Salvage Squad' that did up various vehicles.  They did an Amphicar once, and had to get a BSC for it too. It failed its first one due to an incorrect fuel hose. Although I think that may have been a set up. Good programmes though!

Also done by 'Wheeler Dealers' on Quest. Passed the BSC first time and then broken down on the test run on the Thames at Windsor.  

20 hours ago, nbfiresprite said:

...or perhaps German cars end up in the Wasserstraßen around the Fens.