Pram Cover

lewisericeric

Featured Posts

Hi everyone,

I was just wanting to ask a bit of advice about a pram cover for my new widebeam. I've been given a quote of £3,800 with one company and was just wanting to put feelers out to see if people have paid something along similar lines. My boat is a 60ft x 12 and has an 8ft cruiser stern. 

I haven't contacted Kinver yet - who seem to be the most popular - as I'm up north and not sure if they service the north network but will probably give them a call on Monday. Anyone with a widebeam who's had a pram cover fitted and willing to let me know what they paid for it?

Cheers!

Lewis

20 minutes ago, lewisericeric said:

Hi everyone,

I was just wanting to ask a bit of advice about a pram cover for my new widebeam. I've been given a quote of £3,800 with one company and was just wanting to put feelers out to see if people have paid something along similar lines. My boat is a 60ft x 12 and has an 8ft cruiser stern. 

I haven't contacted Kinver yet - who seem to be the most popular - as I'm up north and not sure if they service the north network but will probably give them a call on Monday. Anyone with a widebeam who's had a pram cover fitted and willing to let me know what they paid for it?

Cheers!

Lewis

I keep visiting your blog but it doesn't change much

3 hours ago, lewisericeric said:

Hi everyone,

Cheers!

Lewis

Do you do Facebook ? 

If you are in the north try Marina and Industrial Cover based in Burton Waters,  Lincoln.

Not the cheapest by any means but you will get a good job and a quality set of hoods.

19 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Spawn of the devil!!

Not when you are sat cruising in the warm and dry they are not.

We love passing narrowboatists on the Trent in the pouring rain and freezing cold while we are sat warm and dry in t shirts with the heating on and they are hunched up against the elements with a grimace on theif face that they try to disguise as a smile as you cheekily wave at them as they slowly chug on by.