Black Friday, Washing machine

Clodi

Featured Posts

I'm wasting time sitting in Dentist waiting room and have just noticed it's black Friday ( but not for dental fees)

I'm looking for the smallest front loader washing machine 5-6kg loads. Can anyone recommend a make model and I'll see if I can grab a bargain?

12 minutes ago, Clodi said:

I'm wasting time sitting in Dentist waiting room and have just noticed it's black Friday ( but not for dental fees)

I'm looking for the smallest front loader washing machine 5-6kg loads. Can anyone recommend a make model and I'll see if I can grab a bargain?

Black friday is next friday.

1 minute ago, Robbo said:

Unless your Amazon, then they have a Black Friday week that’s starts today, but also had a early Black Friday deals that I think started Monday.   

Yes its as big a con as freaky friday innitt.

Just now, Clodi said:

Is it?, I just got bombarded with loads of Black Friday ads, shows I'm on the ball ?

Its supposed to be next friday but its all about which band wagon we are supposed to jump on.

3 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

What ever happened to good old fashioned January sales. :huh:

So you spent every Christmas day in a sleeping bag by the door to insure that you were first in line when the store opened.  Rather stay in the front of the fire.

Edited by nbfiresprite

I've got a 5kg Bloomsberg 1000 rpm which is great, I think its relatively simple [well I once inadvertantly removed the door and it only took three hours to work out how it went back]!

Edited by LadyG

3 hours ago, Clodi said:

Years ago I had a Candy washing machine that I got from Argos, I think they're a make that most look down their noses at but mine was brilliant. At the moment I have a little Beko (there's a Miele waiting in the wings to replace it) and it's done quite well, the only draw back with it is the water saving process means the average cycle is about 2.5hrs long which is pants but it does wash well. Between my work gear and my sports stuff I put washing machines through hell so the fact that these two cheapo machines have kept up at all is pretty good testament.

21 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I've got a 5kg Bloomsberg 1000 rpm which is great, I think its relatively simple [well I once inadvertently removed the door and it only took three hours to work out how it went back]!

Thanks, may I ask where you purchased it? mind you looking at their retailers there's even one local to me here in West Wales, less than a minutes walk from my front door which is really surprising

Euronics , sort of a white goods and TV retailing organisation, we have a local branch, I think there was the same machine  in Curry 's it a well known make.

Cycles are from 35 mins to 90+ mins for the hygiene thing. I have fairly soft water so hardly ever use softener, I use Dettol laundry liquid instead. I think it helps my asthma.

Edited by LadyG

31 minutes ago, Clodi said:

Thanks, may I ask where you purchased it? mind you looking at their retailers there's even one local to me here in West Wales, less than a minutes walk from my front door which is really surprising

There's a Euronics at LLanelli, Aberystwyth, Haverfordwest, Carmarthen & Cardigan.

Edited by Flyboy