Crew available

Bamble

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Rhn4160 said:

Hi i am available to help crew or relocate boats anywhere in the country 

I might avail myself of your services Aprilish 2019. I may move my 30 foot narrow boat from Selby to Goole. How much do you charge?

44 minutes ago, Rhn4160 said:

Hi i don't charge anything just cover my travel costs 

Okay thanks for that. As I say it wont be till part way through the new year. Assuming I haven't got fed up of this forum, or you haven't, I'll contact you via here as and when.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2018 at 22:03, Bamble said:

From Leigh to Chorley area maybe further do need a crew member 

Thanks for your help and company today.

the Wigan 21 were a lot easier with your enthusiastic and good natured help !

i’d be happy to have you crew anytime and am happy to recommend you to anyone needing  a crew at the west end of the L&L.

good luck with your own ‘project’

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I’m available as crew, or to move boats anywhere in the Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cheshire area.

64 years young, fit and active, Non smoker. Have RYA inland waterways helmsman and National Dayboat coastal waters certificates,  Well experienced, good with engines,  electrics,  plumbing etc.. 

I am semi retired, and what work I do tends to be at weekends, so I’m free Monday to Friday most of the time, and some weekends if needed.. No charges, but I’m at my best when fed and watered..! and travel expenses are always appreciated.

Once the lockdown is over, I’m particularly looking for someone doing the Ribble link with space for a spare crew member as I want to add this to my experience..