Please can we have our dredger back?

NB Esk

Featured Posts

On 11/11/2018 at 13:12, bizzard said:

A brilliant film is ''Mr Pye'' set on the Isle of Sark where no motor vehicles are allowed. The film crew carried they're gear about in a Citroen 2CV with its engine removed and pulled by a horse.  Derek Jacoby is the other star of it.  The film is on U Tube.

Went ashore on Sark once. No motor vehicles, don't you believe it. Farm tractors are allowed with the result that tractors are used for everything and the motor vehicle ban is thereby circumvented. As soon as you get ashore there are tractors with trailers equipped with seating, might as well be transit minibuses. The island has plenty of bright shiny tractors that have never been in a field.

• Haha 1

Just now, Tumshie said:

She'll be happy though off to do her job of work - and you never know she may come back some day. ?

Beautiful piccy ?

I'll enter it in the comp, lol...  Yeah, back to the drudgery (or should that be dredgery?) ?:giggles:

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

She's gone, Crt turned up today, commented on how well it was tied up and they were off.....

Bound for Castleford, just got used to her being part of the scenery ?

Well I hope they tie her up better at Castleford, or she might join Thomas under the footbridge!

20170820_202711.jpg

51 minutes ago, TheBiscuits said:

Well I hope they tie her up better at Castleford, or she might join Thomas under the footbridge!

20170820_202711.jpg

Don't worry, I gave 'em a few tips...:P

• Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 15:17, NB Esk said:

Got a rope on and pulled it over to the wharf, now tied up to HATFIELD'S Jebus.  If they don't claim it back, it's going on eBay. :giggles:

No dredger was harmed in the making of this post.

IMG_0286.JPG

Have you still got it, I understand if its not claimed in 3 months you can keep it