Looking for someone to interview

PumpkinSoup

Featured Posts

Hi Everyone :)

I would like to request an interview researching about life as a boat owner and how people take care of their boat.  I am working in a small company about making boat surveying and maintenance easier and more efficient, such as not involving crane. I want to understand more about life as a boat owner such as; how they interact with their boat everyday, how people do their maintenance as well as their journey to prepare and do their survey. The interview should be about an hour and filmed (If allowed). At the end of the interview, we are also giving 10-pound amazon Gift CardIf anyone is interested please tell me at seandhkoo@gmail.com. If there are also any question please ask :)  Thank you so much.

4 minutes ago, PumpkinSoup said:

I would like to request an interview researching about life as a boat owner and how people take care of their boat.  I am working in a small company about making boat surveying and maintenance easier and more efficient, such as not involving crane. I want to understand more about life as a boat owner such as; how they interact with their boat everyday, how people do their maintenance as well as their journey to prepare and do their survey. The interview should be about an hour and filmed (If allowed). At the end of the interview, we are also giving 10-pound amazon Gift CardIf anyone is interested please tell me at seandhkoo@gmail.com. If there are also any question please ask :)  Thank you so much.

Ahhh - so that's why you've been asking all these questions about slipways, cranes etc ?

I might also comment later on the appropriateness (or not) of a ten pound Amazon gift voucher offered as payment for the victim's time. The interview could easily end up taking about a day, I would imagine. 

1 minute ago, Athy said:

Gosh! I had not realised.

Good thing I explained then!!

:giggles:

3 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

In fairness, it is possible that English is not Mr. Soup's first language.

I must say I'd rather have a £10 beer voucher. Blimey, I'd get two and a half pints in the  Brasenose with that.

35 minutes ago, PumpkinSoup said:

I am working in a small company...

Might that be Infinity Nautical Services by any chance? If so, I can’t see the experiences of UK inland boaters being of much relevance to you. 

http://www.inslondon.com/index.php/about-us

57 minutes ago, PumpkinSoup said:

I will do it. It will take about ten seconds. I have never prepared for or had a survey ? ............................or do you mean prepare for the MOT?

2 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I don't have faceache (or whatever) but this may be of use to someone :

Pumpkinsoup = Sean Koo

https://www.instagram.com/seandhkoo/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/SeandhKoo

How do you know?  Or do you mean that the Malaysian for pumpkin soup is Sean Koo?

2 hours ago, Athy said:

I must say I'd rather have a £10 beer voucher. Blimey, I'd get two and a half pints in the  Brasenose with that.

But it is Timmy Taylor's though. Hense it seems expensive I guess.

3 hours ago, Athy said:

Would this be a commercial film for a company? If so, which company?

Is called Infinity Nautical Services :)   

3 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

I might also comment later on the appropriateness (or not) of a ten pound Amazon gift voucher offered as payment for the victim's time. The interview could easily end up taking about a day, I would imagine. 

It should take no more than one hour, however, I can understand if people do not like to be interviewed 

3 hours ago, Athy said:

English is my native language but still struggle T.T  I am way too dyslexia...but beer voucher sounds nice. I will take note to that :P

2 hours ago, WotEver said:

Might that be Infinity Nautical Services by any chance? If so, I can’t see the experiences of UK inland boaters being of much relevance to you. 

http://www.inslondon.com/index.php/about-us

Yes, we still are a new company and establishing our identity, however, we do want to focus on inland boat survey and maintenance :)

2 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

I don't have faceache (or whatever) but this may be of use to someone :

Pumpkinsoup = Sean Koo

https://www.instagram.com/seandhkoo/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/SeandhKoo

Not sure, how I feel about putting someones social media on a forum...I understand is partly my fault for putting an email address but.... still

2 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

I will do it. It will take about ten seconds. I have never prepared for or had a survey ? ............................or do you mean prepare for the MOT?

Thank you :)  Is okay, I will still love to talk to you about you and your boat. if you can tell me a time you are comfortable with. Thank you so much again XD