Mouse in roof void?

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

Bizzard, do you ever put your wondrous inventions up on instructables, cos I think you could show them how it's really done. ?

https://www.instructables.com

I think I know someone who would be interested in the science of baking ...........

I think he's got the b###s for it :)

7 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

Bizzard, do you ever put your wondrous inventions up on instructables, cos I think you could show them how it's really done. ?

https://www.indecipherable.com

Corrected your link for you. No charge.

3 minutes ago, LadyG said:

I think I know someone who would be interested in the science of baking ...........

I think he's got the b###s for it :)

That's not how you spell buns, or baps come to think of it!

Edited by LadyG
spelling errors

Lots of pathetic replies for a serious question i must remember NOT to bother asking sensible questions on here and expect sensible answers, ill leave this site as i feel insulted.

Mostly failures though. My BIGGEST failed invention was the marvelous Electric dark bulb as apposed to the electric light bulb. You know, switch the light switch on and it goes dark instead of light, which would have had many useful uses, like for example folk on night shift that want to sleep in the dark during the day without closing the curtains, playing Blind mans buff in the daytime without having to wear a blindfold. It really was a problem and never solved. How to extract and preserve in jars the suns rays from cucumbers for extra warmth and light during the winter. Another failure. ?

2 minutes ago, oats said:

Lots of pathetic replies for a serious question i must remember NOT to bother asking sensible questions on here and expect sensible answers, ill leave this site as i feel insulted.

Oats old chap, I think you've had some very good and useful advice actually.

• Greenie 2

45 minutes ago, oats said:

Lots of sensible and helpful replies too. Did you miss those? 

Some might say making yourself look bit of a chump, getting all shirty over some silly replies once the sensible ones petered out.

• Greenie 3

2 hours ago, oats said:

Aren't you supposed to say: "I'm just going outside. I may be some time."?

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, Kernunnos said:

I highly doubt it's a mouse. It's more likely to be a very large rat, capable of inflicting horrific bites to the throat if cornered, and carrying bubonic plague.

or a giant earwig..

Actually we had a large beetle in the roof once - made a hell of a noise... and not it wasn't Ringo.

Remove cats from boat.Lure mouse (if it is a mouse) out with large lump of its fav cheese. Hit mouse with big lump hammer or comedy mallet.

Our cats have brought live mice in the boat before.Its a race to catch em (the mice) before they disappear  beneath bath or into the bilges etc. Possible the cat caused the problem in the first place.

One of them bought a rabbit in once. Yum!