Pram hood mould

Bazza954

Featured Posts

hi all,

my pram hood has recently started to get covered in mould (inside).

It's not the usual green algae type of mould, but more of a white substance like a fungus.

I've tried steam cleaning it, which makes it disappear for a while, but then it returns. I've also tried a Renovo product on it after steam cleaning but it still comes back.

Does anyone have any suggestions for another product to try to remedy this problem ?

cheers

bazza

IMG_0461.JPG.61ce731aa8eb9c5cd8a91bd5cb0e5ab2.JPG

Vacuum it and then use some fabric foam on it.

To avoid the interior mould on our hoods we vacuum them on a regular basis to remove any seeds that get stuck up there. It seems to help. 

We give them a wipe with the fabric  foam as and when necessary. All supermarkets sell it in their auto department. 

• Happy 1

The interior of pram covers do get a lot of condensation at this time of year. We sprayed ours in March inside and out with 'wet and forget' (think it was Naughty cal who told us that) and it's been brilliant - and on our patio at home as well. No more algae or mould.

• Happy 1