emails have stopped

Dr Bob

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, Tumshie said:

Yey! @Dr Bob That's brilliant :hug:

Now you have mastered the return of the emails the return of the Duck should be a waddle down the tow path, probably as far as the nearest pub should do it. :D

Thanks Tumshie, glad to know someone is looking after me.

......but I only got one notification ..that Tumshie had responded to the thread ....rather than '@' ed me. Not sure if that is significant Rich. Don't forget Rich, Auntie Waitrose was also having the same problem but doubt she is that with it this evening after their efforts this weekend. Thanks again.

• Greenie 1

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had any further issues receiving emails from us? We migrated to a new email server (details here) to address this, so I'm hoping it has done the trick. - The mail server logs look much more promising but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

All feedback appreciated.

Thanks

RichM

1 hour ago, RichM said:

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had any further issues receiving emails from us? We migrated to a new email server (details here) to address this, so I'm hoping it has done the trick. - The mail server logs look much more promising but the proof is in the pudding as they say.

All feedback appreciated.

Thanks

RichM

Mine is still working fine.