emails have stopped

Dr Bob

Featured Posts

I do not seem to be getting email notifications this morning. The notifications of posts etc is showing up on the VNC screen but no emails today. Is it just me or are others having the same problem? I checked my notification settings but everything seems to be in order.

I will check to see if my email address is still ok on my account.

5 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

I do not seem to be getting email notifications this morning. The notifications of posts etc is showing up on the VNC screen but no emails today. Is it just me or are others having the same problem? I checked my notification settings but everything seems to be in order.

Me2

oops,  they are ALL in my SPAM

Edited by LadyG

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

Me2

Yep, still no emails coming in from CWDF - usually at least 50 per day......its the way I keep up with all the threads. Hope someone can fix it soon.

Good to hear you are also affected LadyG as that means it must be at CWDF end.

Are we the only ones getting email notifications.

2 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Yep, still no emails coming in from CWDF - usually at least 50 per day......its the way I keep up with all the threads. Hope someone can fix it soon.

Good to hear you are also affected LadyG as that means it must be at CWDF end.

Are we the only ones getting email notifications.

Just you then!

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Just you then!

Well it seems like.

Is anyone getting email notifications today?

I have checked my account settings and the email address is the one I've been receiving them on and the settings havent changed. Interesting that LadyG's emails are now going to her spam directory. What changed?

1 minute ago, Dr Bob said:

Well it seems like.

I have checked my account settings and the email address is the one I've been receiving them on and the settings havent changed. Interesting that LadyG's emails are now going to her spam directory. What changed?

Just sent you a PM to see if you got that. I don't get many e-mails anyway cos I follow very few threads

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr Bob said:

No I'm not getting any today.

I didn't get any yesterday, or the day before either.

In fact I don't remember ever receiving any (for years and years, since I removed the 'send emails' option)

• Greenie 1

24 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Mine has gone to Spam too.

As I never believe a word you say....I am non the wiser:)

Let me rephrase my earlier question ...(smacks himself on the wrist for not being accurate). Is anyone who normally gets some notifications by email, getting them today in the same way?

Just now, Dr Bob said:

As I never believe a word you say....I am non the wiser:)

Let me rephrase my earlier question ...(smacks himself on the wrist for not being accurate). Is anyone who normally gets some notifications by email, getting them today in the same way?

Honest Dr Bob.The PM notification was in my Spam box.Lady G says hers were in the spam box. She not allowed to lie, she's a Moddie!

I moved it out of spam into my inbox, and have just been notified of a PM.....I wonder who it is?

8 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Honest Dr Bob.The PM notification was in my Spam box.Lady G says hers were in the spam box. She not allowed to lie, she's a Moddie!

I moved it out of spam into my inbox, and have just been notified of a PM.....I wonder who it is?

What a muppet. Mine are also in the spam folder. I was looking in the spam folder marked 'Trash'.

So any ideas how to get all new notifications to go to the inbox?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

What a muppet. Mine are also in the spam folder. I was looking in the spam folder marked 'Trash'.

So any ideas how to get all new notifications to go to the inbox?

I pulled all mine in to inbox by saying "not  spam", I think its sorted now, had three new notifications in past 10 minutes.

Edited by LadyG

I think that it is great that we are all different. 

I stuggled today to keep up with some of the 'fast moving' albeit 'stupid' (but funny) threads beacause I wasn't getting the emails on my mobile. I find it more cumbersome to track the notifications from the VNC pages. I wonder how everyone else manages it without emails? Every time there is a change to the threads I am following, I get an email which is immediately visible and a click takes me to the last unread post. Don't forget....I am a muppet.?

I messaged admin a while ago telling them I run a similar forum and can help them with problems like this but haven't had a reply?

Anyway, this particular issue can be fixed by them signing up for a (free) account with Sparkpost and routing outgoing emails through it as that's a service most email providers trust and thus notifications don't get flagged as spam.

But what do I know.