Giff Gaff sim card

jenevers

Featured Posts

Yes.

Check signal coverage in your area first. They run on the 02 network. 

I have been using them for years on PAYG.

I buy a "goodybag" ,as and when. Basically, their bundle of minutes, text and data in varying sizes/prices. 

https://www.giffgaff.com/

Send sims to your mates for bonus credit (once activated) and also free Giffgaff to Giffgafff calls for 3 months for a 10 quid topup. 

Jeez, i sound like a salesman. 

Edited by rusty69

Buy online at the link provided by Rusty above.

I used to use GiffGaff but found O2 coverage limited when i moved house and on the canals local to me.

Generally the newest network offers the best coverage, currently EE followed by 3, but ALWAYS  check coverage in the areas you intend to use it first.

2 hours ago, jenevers said:

Can anyone recommend Giff gaff? Where do I get one?

Stopped using them a few years ago as despite them being good value the coverage wasn't as comprehensive as I wanted. They piggy back on the o2 network which is not renowned for its comprehensive coverage but this was about 4 or 5 years ago when I used them so it may have improved.

So as others have said check coverage but remember to bear in mind the coverage checkers are not completely accurate.

Penny mobile PAYG, 1p per call and text and 1p for 1 mb of data, uses EE, no expiry date but £10 top up req every 4 months required 

https://www.1pmobile.com/index.taf?gclid=CjwKCAjwx7DeBRBJEiwA9MeX_FFxcNFlQUGRwNkAsnw6CR8_0qn-d5pa8SYs1WUOmNvo4_m6qwMGVxoCxvUQAvD_BwE

Edited by nb Innisfree