Hi there 

I’ve seen the poo boat 2 years ago on the grand union, Milton keynes

Is he still arround please, and how to contact him

col

Gave up on the self pump-out I guess:-)

N

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bigcol said:

Lol. Yes bought a manual pump, but thought better of it.

sent it back.

ive tried a wet and dry, as tank is filled with just water, and it seemed to work

so now to try a poo boat

col

I wouldn't use wet and dry or sandpaper.In fact I wouldn't rub a poo with anything.........You can't polish a turd!

• Angry 1

On 19/10/2018 at 13:06, noddyboater said:

I’ve just been down the GU and seen a few poo boats. Some people call them widebeam narrowboats I’ve heard.

Thats a bit harsh. Narrow widebeam narrowboats is one i heard recently for a ninefoot wide thing.

however do all widebeam boat owners also by silly fat cars like w ank wovers and geeps  and oversized utes so  they can be a pain on the roads too?

• Greenie 1

2 hours ago, roland elsdon said:

Thats a bit harsh. Narrow widebeam narrowboats is one i heard recently for a ninefoot wide thing.

however do all widebeam boat owners also by silly fat cars like w ank wovers and geeps  and oversized utes so  they can be a pain on the roads too?

Probably, although the latest fashion accessory seems to be a massive white Audi for people who keep up with such things. 

Some widebeams are quite pleasant, like those that resemble a style of boat. But to double up the width of an average narrowboat on an etch a sketch and pass it to a fabrication firm doesn’t do it for me. 

• Greenie 1

HI

Thankyou for the contact details re poo boat, for information purposes,

weve rung Warren up, and he dosent come up this far.

ivanhoe is as far north he gos.

is there anybody else at all.

i wonder if their a company that does it from a truck?

col

Most of the companies that hire the sentry box toilets have the capability and I would look for companies servicing septic / cess tanks  

we used to have a local farmer who would empty septic tanks and spread on his fields but don’t think they are allowed to do that anymore ( I think he did mix with cow/pig muck first)

On 19/10/2018 at 15:21, Alan de Enfield said:

Image result for pump out boat  two loos

Image result for pump out boat  two loos

That photo brought back some memories. The boat was built for IML Ltd who  owned Anderton Marina and was passed on to Alvechurch when they sokld the marina to Alvechurch  towards the end of the 1980's. 

Howard

1 hour ago, howardang said:

That photo brought back some memories. The boat was built for IML Ltd who  owned Anderton Marina and was passed on to Alvechurch when they sokld the marina to Alvechurch  towards the end of the 1980's. 

Howard

Indeed, we hired Coverdale from IML in 1988.

8 hours ago, bigcol said:

HI

Thankyou for the contact details re poo boat, for information purposes,

weve rung Warren up, and he dosent come up this far.

ivanhoe is as far north he gos.

is there anybody else at all.

i wonder if their a company that does it from a truck?

col

Moose Drool at Campbell Park used to have a Bloke that came in a Land Rover Towing a Tank Col , I believe he used to do all the Boats on the Mooring , Sorry I dont have Andys number

• Greenie 1