Dave Clarke boats anyone used?

Featured Posts

My son has just bought a Dave Clarke boat second hand.

There is a picture of it in the gallery on their website, ninth row down, the blue one on the transporter lorry. Built in 2012.

Out of the water survey came back full of praise for the design and construction and it only needed re-blacking before being put back into the water. Boat construction is very good - internal decoration by the previous owner leaves a lot to be desired however (:-(

5 minutes ago, Athy said:

It seems that his boats make their owners feel glad all over.

Glad All Over Built by Dave Clarke/calder V - Length : 15.24 metres ( 50 feet ) - Beam : 2.08 metres ( 6 feet 10 inches ) - Draft : 0.66 metres ( 2 feet 2 inches ). Metal hull N/A power of 999 HP. Registered with Canal & River Trust number 510720 as a Powered Motor Boat.  ( Last updated on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 )

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, David Mack said:

Glad All Over Built by Dave Clarke/calder V - Length : 15.24 metres ( 50 feet ) - Beam : 2.08 metres ( 6 feet 10 inches ) - Draft : 0.66 metres ( 2 feet 2 inches ). Metal hull N/A power of 999 HP. Registered with Canal & River Trust number 510720 as a Powered Motor Boat.  ( Last updated on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 )

And these days, since no longer having a home mooring,  "all over" is sometimes where it ends up.

This is our son re-mooring "Gad All Over" in order that we can continue our journey.

P1010498.JPG

33 minutes ago, alan_fincher said:

And these days, since no longer having a home mooring,  "all over" is sometimes where it ends up.

This is our son re-mooring "Gad All Over" in order that we can continue our journey.

P1010498.JPG

Wouldn't he be better mooring it alongside the tow-path ?

Doing it that way must make it difficult for boats trying to pass.

• 1 year later...
On 24/10/2018 at 08:57, wetfoot said:

My son has just bought a Dave Clarke boat second hand.

There is a picture of it in the gallery on their website, ninth row down, the blue one on the transporter lorry. Built in 2012.

Out of the water survey came back full of praise for the design and construction and it only needed re-blacking before being put back into the water. Boat construction is very good - internal decoration by the previous owner leaves a lot to be desired however (:-(

Hi wetfoot, was wondering where your son has his Dave Clark boat moored!? I was thinking of having a replica of that boat made..I contacted vc marine 2 days ago to see where it was but they couldn’t help me!? Is it or was it called all about jazz!? Thanks

3 minutes ago, Mazyboat said:

Hi wetfoot, was wondering where your son has his Dave Clark boat moored!? I was thinking of having a replica of that boat made..I contacted vc marine 2 days ago to see where it was but they couldn’t help me!? Is it or was it called all about jazz!? Thanks

I think he may have given-up with the forum. he has not logged-on for the last 8 months.