Canal Pushers - Launch Date announced

TheGrifter

Featured Posts

Delighted to share that Canal Pushers, the first novel in The Jumping Jack Flash series of thrillers set on the UK's canals and waterways will be published on May 25th 2018 by Orphans Press of Leominster. Many thanks to Victor Vectis, zenataomm and Matty40 for responding to my appeal on this forum to be my expert group of boating advisors.  More details nearer the launch but grateful for all and any ideas from Forum members on how to promote and sell the book to the canal community. 

• Greenie 1

15 minutes ago, TheGrifter said:

Delighted to share that Canal Pushers, the first novel in The Jumping Jack Flash series of thrillers set on the UK's canals and waterways will be published on May 25th 2018 by Orphans Press of Leominster. Many thanks to Victor Vectis, zenataomm and Matty40 for responding to my appeal on this forum to be my expert group of boating advisors.  More details nearer the launch but grateful for all and any ideas from Forum members on how to promote and sell the book to the canal community. 

Great to hear! Congratulations!

Is there any chance of the book being sold on Kindle? 

• 6 months later...

Thursday night we attended a launch in Worcester ….. but there was no water!

We met Stuart & Libby of this parish, we four stood at the back and generally behaved atrociously in the best tradition of this forum.

I'd never attended a book launch before so didn't really know what to expect. 

Kind words and enthusiasm were par for the course, but I never expected go-go dancers and The Dagenham Girl Pipers! ….. So I wasn't disappointed.

It was good to meet Andy whom I have bullied by email since he asked for assistance.  I wish him every luck with the book "Canal Pushers" and his follow up "River Rats" 

They are both Ripping Great Yarns

The two photographs courtesy of the publishers Orphan Publishing. The second one shows me balancing an arrow on my head.

D5E5S6HWkAYw7yC.jpg

D5E5YtBXoAAz_xK.jpg