Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
TheGrifter

Canal Pushers - Launch Date announced

Featured Posts

Delighted to share that Canal Pushers, the first novel in The Jumping Jack Flash series of thrillers set on the UK's canals and waterways will be published on May 25th 2018 by Orphans Press of Leominster. Many thanks to Victor Vectis, zenataomm and Matty40 for responding to my appeal on this forum to be my expert group of boating advisors.  More details nearer the launch but grateful for all and any ideas from Forum members on how to promote and sell the book to the canal community. 

• Greenie 1

15 minutes ago, TheGrifter said:

Delighted to share that Canal Pushers, the first novel in The Jumping Jack Flash series of thrillers set on the UK's canals and waterways will be published on May 25th 2018 by Orphans Press of Leominster. Many thanks to Victor Vectis, zenataomm and Matty40 for responding to my appeal on this forum to be my expert group of boating advisors.  More details nearer the launch but grateful for all and any ideas from Forum members on how to promote and sell the book to the canal community. 

Great to hear! Congratulations!

Is there any chance of the book being sold on Kindle? 

On 15/10/2018 at 12:12, TheGrifter said:

UK's canals and waterways will be published on May 25th 2018

I assume you mean 2019 !!.

14 hours ago, johnmoly said:

I assume you mean 2019 !!.

Maybe it's a time traveling narrow boat.