Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Jennifer McM

Dog sets world record for jumping

Featured Posts

I think the dog is trying to catch something mid-air, presumably thrown as an incentive for it to leap. 

Once upon a time I lived in a pre-fab. We had a dog called Butch. One sunny morning he leapt clean through the kitchen glass window after the postman. He tore his pants and bit his ankle. Mum had to sew up his ankle and bathe his pants and made him lots of cups of tea with tons of sugar in to help him over the shock.   Naughty Butch.

• Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, bizzard said:

Once upon a time I lived in a pre-fab. We had a dog called Butch. One sunny morning he leapt clean through the kitchen glass window after the postman. He tore his pants and bit his ankle. Mum had to sew up his ankle and bathe his pants and made him lots of cups of tea with tons of sugar in to help him over the shock.   Naughty Butch.

Liams border collie Ben hated next doors dog. 

One day their dog was minding its own business sunning itself on the wood floor in front of their huge floor to ceiling hallway window.

Ben saw this as we got him out of the car and he charged full speed at the window. The force with which he hit the window bent the outside pane of glass in the double glazed window enough to shatter the inside pane showering their dog in glass. 

Cost a fair bit to replace the window and the dogs never did get on. Don't think Morgan ever sat in front of that window again though!

• Happy 1

16 hours ago, bizzard said:

Once upon a time I lived in a pre-fab. We had a dog called Butch. One sunny morning he leapt clean through the kitchen glass window after the postman. He tore his pants

Why was Butch wearing pants?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dr Bob said:

Why was Butch wearing pants?

He got em from the Sundance catalog (or was it a dogalog)

images.jpeg

Edited by rusty69
  • Haha 2