New Moderators

RichM

Featured Posts

Hi all,

Following a recent announcement regarding our plans to recruit additional Moderators to the team, we're pleased to welcome both the return of Liam and equally LadyG who joins as a new addition to the Moderator team. Please feel free to take a moment to congratulate them. We are very appreciative of the fact they have both volunteered and stepped forward alongside the rest of the team to help contribute towards the running of the site. 

We have also received interest from other individuals looking to help out in other areas of the site. We're reviewing these and more will follow on this shortly. On that note, if you're interested in helping out as a volunteer here on Canal World, please do get in touch by letting us know how you wish to contribute as a volunteer. We're always open to ideas. ?

Thank you

RichM

2 hours ago, Boater Sam said:

Ah, I see because I am not allowed, unworthy, to ignore a moderator, LadyG is off the list. Does this mean I have to send a Christmas card?

LadyG has stepped forward to help the forum.

So in my book LadyG is alright.

2 hours ago, Boater Sam said:

Ah, I see because I am not allowed, unworthy, to ignore a moderator, LadyG is off the list. Does this mean I have to send a Christmas card?

On the other hand what is the point of an ignore button if it isn't allowed in the cases you want to ignore?

For the record I have never used ignore.