Duplicated topics

Featured Posts

Just now, rusty69 said:

No, 84! if you include life, the universe, a bowl of petunias a sperm whale,a pangalagtic gargleblaster and everything!

You know, I know that you know we've had the "bear of very little brain" conversation before, right. :huh:

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Think it was Stephen fry. I listened to it over summer. 

I didn't find a podcast but I found the unabridged audio books on iTunes the first one is Stephen Fry and the rest are Martin Freeman Who was in the film wasn't he? That will be my winter reading... eh, listening. :D thank you muchly

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

I didn't find a podcast but I found the unabridged audio books on iTunes the first one is Stephen Fry and the rest are Martin Freeman Who was in the film wasn't he? That will be my winter reading... eh, listening. :D thank you muchly

Maybe it was an audio book, I'm a beagle of little brain. The Stephen fry podcast /audio book is on podcast addict. Dunno about the martin freeman one. Wasn't he Dr Watson? 

4 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

Maybe it was an audio book, I'm a beagle of little brain. The Stephen fry podcast /audio book is on podcast addict. Dunno about the martin freeman one. Wasn't he Dr Watson? 

For a beagle of little brain you certainly look like you're thinking very hard. :)

He was and he was also a hobbit of exceptional feet. but I'm too tiered to think of any thing else that he may have been

19 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

For a beagle of little brain you certainly look like you're thinking very hard. :)

He was and he was also a hobbit of exceptional feet. but I'm too tiered to think of any thing else that he may have been

In the common tongue reads, Sea Dog is god. 

One_Ring_inscription.png

6 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

In the common tongue reads, Sea Dog is god. 

One_Ring_inscription.png

Here now that's a bit of a leap from 42 to god - but I'll need to take your word for that cause my Elvish is a bit rusty.  (but not quite left the building - boom boom)

1 minute ago, Tumshie said:

Here now that's a bit of a leap from 42 to god - but I'll need to take your word for that cause my Elvish is a bit rusty.  (but not quite left the building - boom boom)

Elvis was a hound dog, not a Sea Dog,and i'm rusty. I'm on the level. 

4 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I did warn you.   Is that a sperm whale I see, or a bowl of petunias?  https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pura-vida/201806/the-whale-magrathea-teaches-the-meaning-life

2 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I'm on the level. 

I need to head for the level, Mr Rusty, I'm sleepy.:tired:

1 minute ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

I did warn you.   Is that a sperm whale I see, or a bowl of petunias?  https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/pura-vida/201806/the-whale-magrathea-teaches-the-meaning-life

We had a conversation with some one last year who was going to call his boat Magrathea - but I can't remember who's boat it was or who the others were who made up the rest of the we :huh:

6 minutes ago, Tumshie said:

I need to head for the level, Mr Rusty, I'm sleepy.:tired:

We had a conversation with some one last year who was going to call his boat Magrathea - but I can't remember who's boat it was or who the others were who made up the rest of the we :huh:

Slartibargefast would be better. 

Edited by rusty69
Or even Slartybargesloe