Shurflo water pump

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, Dr Bob said:

But even better with an accumulator. 

Buy 2* 2.9's so you have  a spare when the next one goes. At £60 a pop it's not bad value. Absolutely pointless trying to fix them.

Where can you get them for 60 squid? 

1 minute ago, Richard10002 said:

They seem to be about £70 to £80, so not a great difference in real terms, and in the scheme of things.

They were 60 quid a few years back as I bought 2 at that price. I was interested that they may still be available for that price , and was hoping DrB had a secret supplier:)

11 minutes ago, Richard10002 said:

He may have - I'm all ears :)

I think it was £63 this time last year at some nondescript tinternet supplier. Cant find the invoice. I seem to remember they were a tenner cheaper than everywhere else at the time.

As you can see from my avatar, I am all ears as well.?

• Haha 1

Most of the Shurflo pumps problems which people report seem to relate to the newer 41xx series mk11 Aquaking models, which replaced the older, and more reliable,  20xx series, which are no longer available. Except they are still available, and are marketed for caravans and Motor homes as the Shurflo 2095 Trail King.