Boat sunk, by Stag Party?

Bewildered

Featured Posts

Seems to me that George surely can't be too much of a thorn in CRTs side as they sent a workboat and team out and raised his engine to put it in his other boat.

if he is a so called trouble maker that was a really nice thing of them to do.

• Greenie 1

I don't think anyone's ever suggested he was a troublemaker.  That implies active behaviour, and living on an only just inhabitable hulk is more passive.  And obviously better to get his other boat cabinned and engined so he can actually CC legally.

Edited by Arthur Marshall

55 minutes ago, Arthur Marshall said:

I don't think anyone's ever suggested he was a troublemaker.  That implies active behaviour, and living on an only just inhabitable hulk is more passive.  And obviously better to get his other boat cabinned and engined so he can actually CC legally.

From the video he had his share of enforcement notices. I would suggest CRTs help is bit of a PR exercise after all the comments on them not caring.

19 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

From the video he had his share of enforcement notices. I would suggest CRTs help is bit of a PR exercise after all the comments on them not caring.

Or an effort to make one boat fit for navigation out of two boats and then he can comply with his licence conditions.

2 hours ago, Naughty Cal said:

Or an effort to make one boat fit for navigation out of two boats and then he can comply with his licence conditions.

He doesn't have to comply with any conditions. CWDF has declared him vulnerable and mentally ill so he can do what the F he likes.

• Haha 1

On 03/10/2018 at 17:08, Clodi said:

Who says he's a troublemaker?

the word is his boats are legal.

Let him without sin throw the first stone (and all that)

I'm not the one calling him a trouble maker.

it seems there are some sections that have been making unfounded accusations at him. maybe re read my post and some others on here where they clearly label him as an overstyer or unlicensed.

Having just been hit twice by a canal time boat whilst moored on the visitor mooring opposite Alvechurch boat yard I am not surprised. Not a hirer but staff were in charge of the boat. No apology or nothing. When I  had a go at him his manager told me not to abuse his staff !!!!

6 minutes ago, Tonka said:

Having just been hit twice by a canal time boat whilst moored on the visitor mooring opposite Alvechurch boat yard I am not surprised. Not a hirer but staff were in charge of the boat. No apology or nothing. When I  had a go at him his manager told me not to abuse his staff !!!!

The 'no apology' is the bad thing here. What a way to show the hirers how to behave! Black mark for the hire boat company.

• Greenie 1

31 minutes ago, Jerra said:

I would have been tempted to ask him to tell his staff not to abuse my boat, then you wouldn't have needed to "abuse" the staff.

I did. He did say he'd have words with him but I  bet he doesn't.