Saying hello,

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, mark99 said:

Are you a boater who travels in boats and like boats  or someone using our heritage to save rent money and crowd the rest out?

I've spent plenty of time on boats, thanks for asking.

My grandfather had an Evinrude/Johnson dealership and service centre in Ireland.

I more or less served an apprenticeship. I have worked on boats for years.

I have a level 2 power boat licence.

I have a mig and tig qualification for mild steel.

Hi, 

A hello to you all, myself, partner and kids and lola the greyhound! have just purchased a 25ft cabin cruiser to explore the waterways with the view of a narrowboat in the future.

We wanted to say hello to you all and lookforward to speaking to some of you and maybe meeting at some point in the future.

6 minutes ago, Heron said:

Hi, 

A hello to you all, myself, partner and kids and lola the greyhound! have just purchased a 25ft cabin cruiser to explore the waterways with the view of a narrowboat in the future.

We wanted to say hello to you all and lookforward to speaking to some of you and maybe meeting at some point in the future.

Morning. You are In a good location to meet up at banters there in the Midlands?

Thanks, yes it would be great to meet up with some of you, we cant keep it there unfortunatly as we purchased it yesterday and its mooring runs out on the 1st of october and i need to get it to alvecote.

Bit of a panic going on now as i have been called into work when i need to move it! This will be headache no1! ?