ABC Leisure buys Pridewater Estates marinas

nicknorman

Featured Posts

On 14/09/2018 at 22:29, TheBiscuits said:

Pine or ash poles?  It does make a lot of difference if you use them.

I was wondering if one could fashion one from laminates and epoxy, do they have to be flexible,  is that why they are always wood?

Edited by LadyG

I am waiting until October when the new prices are published, then a "conversation" will be held

On 15/09/2018 at 07:09, MHS said:

We have moored at Pridewater’s Kings Orchard for 27 months and it has been a great place for us. We left yesterday to head up to a new mooring near Nantwich. 

The bosses from ABC were at KO as we left and having a tour with Rich one of the caretakers. 

Our only experience of ABC was also at Gayton where we left the boat for 10 days early this year. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the chandlery well stocked. They were just resurfacing the approach roads. Hopefully they may do this at KO.

i wish Becky and Rich all the best and look forward to seeing what improvements ABC make to an already friendly, good and tidy marina. 

You see this is all down to whoever you have managing the marina, I find the managers at NM to be short of customer service training and the GDPR is non existant.