Epping stove spares

arpeeuk

Featured Posts

Does anyone know if you can still get spares for an Epping Range? It's the smoke box I need.

I've tried the Brenmarl number and email and no luck. Can anyone help?

Also my BSS is coming up soon and is likely to fail due to cracks in the smoke box, is removing the flue likely to be sufficient to decommission the stove so that it's not tested? I'll check this with my BSS examiner when I book him to get his view too but some early warning would be good

Thanks

Richard

On 07/09/2018 at 12:07, dave moore said:

Try Sarah Edgson at Glascote Basin, she usually has them in stock. Google Norton Canes Boatbuilders for numbers.

Thanks Dave, Their web site is down and the phone number provided on Facebook is unobtainable. I've tried to contact them using facebook messenger so I'll see if I get a response.

Any other suggestions anyone? I'm after the smoke box for my Epping range

Thanks

Richard

We are still here, just having domain issues with the website, it seems the company I purchased the domain through no longer exists, so I can't renew, hoping to go back live next week when I've sorted ownership issues.. Facebook had the phone number for the boatyard at Norton Canes, now disconnected as the office and majority of our work is now at Glascote. I have now edited it to show the Glascote number.

Oh and I have smoke boxes, top plates and fire bricks for Eppings and I have a massive amount of spares for MC Classics and Premier ranges too.

Edited by sarahavfc
  • Greenie 1

1 minute ago, sarahavfc said:

We are still here, just having domain issues with the website, it seems the company I purchased the domain through no longer exists, so I can't renew, hoping to go back live next week when I've sorted ownership issues.. Facebook had the phone number for the boatyard at Norton Canes, now disconnected as the office and majority of our work is now at Glascote. I have now edited it to show the Glascote number.

Thank you Sarah, very relieved to hear that it's just domain issues and I hope you can resolve them quickly. I'll get the new number from facebook and call you later today.

Thanks again

Richard

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/09/2018 at 11:35, sarahavfc said:

Oh and I have smoke boxes, top plates and fire bricks for Eppings and I have a massive amount of spares for MC Classics and Premier ranges too.

Is it correct that you have to dismantle the stove to install fire bricks? I'd like to replace mine but don't fancy stripping down an otherwise good stove.

2 minutes ago, BWM said:

Is it correct that you have to dismantle the stove to install fire bricks? I'd like to replace mine but don't fancy stripping down an otherwise good stove.

I had to take the top off of mine when I replaced the firebricks as they are keyed.