MTB Imposter

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

Why does Mike the Boilerman's mini-profile (which pops up when you hover over an avatar) say he last visited on April 20?  The main profile says the same.  Everyone else's seems correct.  Has MTB been bumped off and replaced by a bot?

Most odd, but I think I've just sussed the answer...

Who else can guess it?!

7 hours ago, Mac of Cygnet said:

If you sign on anonymously, It wouldn't show at all, would it?

It's the date you last signed on without using 'annonomously'. 

Once you change the setting to 'sign in annonomously' it sticks at that date.

5 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Are we definitely leaving the EU then? I thought there was going to be a referendum or something...

Naah we will never leave, even if we did have a referendum and the majority voted out there are too many Lilly livered peeps in the UK for it ever to happen.

19 minutes ago, mrsmelly said:

Naah we will never leave, even if we did have a referendum and the majority voted out there are too many Lilly livered peeps in the UK for it ever to happen.

It’s not up to the “peeps” any more, Lilly liveried or not. You gave the job to the government, so It’s solely in the gift of the government as to whether we leave, and Theresa May keeps telling us she is commited to Brexit.

2 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Tim the problem is simply down to the size of the majority. Not about any of us being Lilly livered or otherwise.

There simply wasn't the mandate for a hard Brexit.

This I have said many times. The threshold/bar for leaving or staying should have been set a lot higher.

48 minutes ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Wasn't it Ireland that kept having votes until they 'got the right answer' ?

Three referendum (referendi ?) before they decided that was the best they'd get.

Possibly.