Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Johny London

K&A - looking to "plug in" for the winter

Featured Posts

Not really a cruise diary - other than I find myself half way down the K&A. Not being a marina type of guy I normally stay out over the winter, but this year thinking I might like to moor up somewhere where there is electricity. Enquired at one boat yard thus far - quite pricey, and they won't do less than 6 months - which could be too long for me. Thinking more like Dec/Jan/Feb or so. Not too keen on being in the middle of a large marina. And winter moorings from crt wouldn't be any good unless they have electric which I have not seen before.

Any suggestions? Doesn't matter whereabouts on the K&A really.

8 hours ago, Johny London said:

Not really a cruise diary - other than I find myself half way down the K&A. Not being a marina type of guy I normally stay out over the winter, but this year thinking I might like to moor up somewhere where there is electricity. Enquired at one boat yard thus far - quite pricey, and they won't do less than 6 months - which could be too long for me. Thinking more like Dec/Jan/Feb or so. Not too keen on being in the middle of a large marina. And winter moorings from crt wouldn't be any good unless they have electric which I have not seen before.

Any suggestions? Doesn't matter whereabouts on the K&A really.

It might be worth asking the folks at Ladies Bridge nr Wilcot, though bear in mind there is no parking there. Link - http://www.chasingducksmoorings.co.uk/services/