Flasher on the North Oxford

markeymark

Featured Posts

Has anyone else met the flasher on the bridge just before Brinklow Marina or know of him? Yesterday he was 'active ', hiding behind the bridge top waiting to run down to the towpath, jiggle himself and run off to hide...hilarious! I asked about him in the Barley Mow at Newbold and the locals said that anyone up that way was a result of in-breeding which seemed a bit harsh.

OK, maybe he is a streaker and not a flasher as he has no clothes on at all so can run easily. I could report him but doubt the ol bill would bother as they are never to be seen outside the urban environment.

From what I saw, he is an old guy, grey hair so he is probably well known.

1 minute ago, markeymark said:

OK, maybe he is a streaker and not a flasher as he has no clothes on at all so can run easily. I could report him but doubt the ol bill would bother as they are never to be seen outside the urban environment.

From what I saw, he is an old guy, grey hair so he is probably well known.

Mind the wind's been a bit nippy over the past few days too. Saw a guy when it was hot steering his boat (he was behind the stern doors though), he was completely naked except for his tattoos! Just can't unsee somethings! Good for him though, he was enjoying the sunrays.

The police might be keeping an eye on him. If you report it then the onus is on the police if this guy takes 'what's in his head' further.

32 minutes ago, Jennifer McM said:

Mind the wind's been a bit nippy over the past few days too. Saw a guy when it was hot steering his boat (he was behind the stern doors though), he was completely naked except for his tattoos! Just can't unsee somethings! Good for him though, he was enjoying the sunrays.

The police might be keeping an eye on him. If you report it then the onus is on the police if this guy takes 'what's in his head' further.

Do you have any evidence to support your theory that a streaker or flasher is an incipient paedophile? I’m no expert but I think they are completely different things, especially the former. Seems a bit of paedophiliaphobia, unless you are a psychiatrist or the like with expert knowledge.

• Greenie 3

Saw one of the Navy boats a couple of years ago cruising through the Cropredy festival moorings with a naked crew, all 4 or 5 of them!

Then there is the lady camper on the field to Pearsons farm who walks naked to the showers and back every morning. Its very entertaining.

When we stopped on the Hudd Narrow near Mossley, we walked up the hill NW side of the valley to look at Saddleworth moor smouldering on the far side. At the top of the hill in the village was a kids playground, we had to walk past the various playthings to get to the view. A couple of mothers gathered their kids up and glared at us. It seems that 2 blokes somewhere near a kids playground must be paedophiles. Hence my new word. It’s a sad state of affairs though!

Oh and edited to say, we were fully clothed!

Edited by nicknorman

35 minutes ago, Boater Sam said:

Saw one of the Navy boats a couple of years ago cruising through the Cropredy festival moorings with a naked crew, all 4 or 5 of them!

Then there is the lady camper on the field to Pearsons farm who walks naked to the showers and back every morning. Its very entertaining.

That's the sad bit, about the lady at Pearsons farm.  Quite okay, charming even, as long as it's a female but if a bloke does the same thing, he's either a pervert or we should think about involving the rozzers.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, nicknorman said:

Do you have any evidence to support your theory that a streaker or flasher is an incipient paedophile? I’m no expert but I think they are completely different things, especially the former. Seems a bit of paedophiliaphobia, unless you are a psychiatrist or the like with expert knowledge.

Hope you're not suggesting I've got 'paedophiliaphobia'? Please don't castigate me for 'taking care' - this is a forum for discussions right, and not accusations?

There's a big difference between nudism, and an exhibitionist 'jiggling' around. Who knows what drives such a person? What 'tape' has he got playing in his head? Will he be get bored with that 'tape'?

My experience is from the uni of life!

Many decades ago when I was 18, during lunchtime I was targeted by a flasher, when I ignored him he approached me and asked me for a date - luckily there was a shop nearby where I could dive into. Got back to work and laughed it off with friends, and was surprised to find another girl had come across him too. Our manager heard what we were saying, and within minutes we were whisked to the Man Dir's office. Then all hell let loose, the police were informed, we had to make statements, we were shown artists impressions. Turns out the Man Dir's friend's daughter had been raped a few days earlier by a rapist who first flashed her, he then approached her but unfortunately for her she had nowhere to run too. Don't know what happened after that.... So excuse me for being cautious.

The Hulk decides he is fed up of being a sort of good guy.

So he decides to try a bit of flashing.

The first time he tries it at a woman she screams and runs into the road and is hit by a car.

The moral of the story?

Don't cross the road when the green man is flashing.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...