Willow Wren Wooden Top

Redshank

Featured Posts

If we were in a pub in the depths of winter I’m sure this is just how the conversation would develop......

youre all heros of history and thank you. We are just trying to fill in a gap in the time line by keeping this boat (externally anyway) as close to the original as we can. 

i think what we’ve gathered is that the livery for our boat, 1976 early self drive Willow Wren hire boat, ought to be cream (of a variant I’ll look up later) light bucks green and post office red. If we get the cheapest paint available it’ll probably match the original, but I think we’ll try and get as close to with a good standard paint as close to these as poss. Hopefully we won’t disappoint the generations to come.

We would be really interested to speak to owners and visit any sister boats from the fleet of Willow Wren in the era, if you are around please let us know.

thanks all

Iain & Lisa