Looking for a tender

RichM

Featured Posts

57 minutes ago, rusty69 said:

I favour the hypalon Avon inflatables, often found on ebay with 2-3hp mariner or Honda outboard at reasonable price. 

I've got more than one Avon complete with Seagull engines (nice chunky prop blades that chop weeds). Must sort them out and stick them on eBay...

1 hour ago, RichM said:

I'm looking for a tender with a small outboard, capable carrying 2/3 people. Any suggestions/recommendations?

RichM

We have just bought a new tender as the old one was OK for 3/4 but struggled with 5 of us. Size 3.05 metres. WE have been using a 5hp on the sea but would be quite happy on canals / rivers with a 2 or 3 hp.

Will be selling the old one in a couple of weeks when we get back down to the boat (in Plymouth) and the new one arrives.

Its a 'proper' Rib with a solid floor (non of this floppy floor that wobbles when you get in) is that the sort of thing you are looking for , or are you wanting one of the totally collapsible and rolls up jobbies ?

It won't have an engine as keeping the old one, but it won't be expensive.

PM me if you want any further details.