Database issues this evening

RichM

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, RichM said:

Hi,

We've had some database issues this evening. This should be fixed now but please let us know if you encounter any further issues. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thank you

RichM

Nick Norman's posts can be quite annoying sometimes. Can you fix this please?

Many thanks....

4 hours ago, cuthound said:

Would this explain why the thread entitled "for sale" still shows as unread (title in bold), despite me having read it several times now?

Possibly though if that were the case it would likely do the same for everyone. It's likely to be a local issue, i.e. something only happening on your machine. Try in another browser as a test, ideally one you rarely use.  If the problem does not occur in the other browser then it's likely a cache/cookie issue with your main browser. 

1 minute ago, RichM said:

Possibly though if that were the case it would likely do the same for everyone. It's likely to be a local issue, i.e. something only happening on your machine. Try in another browser as a test, ideally one you rarely use.  If the problem does not occur in the other browser then it's likely a cache/cookie issue with your main browser. 

Thanks Richard. 

I'll try clearing the cache on my tablet first.

13 hours ago, RichM said:

You're welcome. Interested to hear how you get on.

RichM

I get the same problem on my android  tablet and my android phone. Tried clearing the cache without success.

Tried logging in with Samsung Internet rather than Chrome and still the thread title is in bold, despite having read it.

Strange, but not important, so I'm not going to waste any more time on it.