easter 2019 e port to anderton

Jrtm

Featured Posts

I know its a bit early but as were finishing our boating early this year and not starting till easter next year.

our plan is to go to the port for easter then up the anderton lift. I know you have to book to go up the lift. I know quite a few travel down the waves after the show. do you need to book to do this due to the locks at the port?

2 hours ago, billybobbooth said:

I know its a bit early but as were finishing our boating early this year and not starting till easter next year.

our plan is to go to the port for easter then up the anderton lift. I know you have to book to go up the lift. I know quite a few travel down the waves after the show. do you need to book to do this due to the locks at the port?

Weston Point top lock gates have been severely damaged by the steam tug Daniel Adamson and talking to one of the Weaver lock keepers I doubt if it will be repaired by next Easter. You don't have to book the Anderton lift, you can turn up and take the next available slot FOC. You can book for £5 to get a specific time.

7 minutes ago, Señor Chris said:

It took you a year to plan a trip from Ellesmere Port to Anderton?

We did this on a whim, it took just a few seconds to make the decision, but sorting out the paperwork took ages.

...............Dave

1 hour ago, Señor Chris said:

It took you a year to plan a trip from Ellesmere Port to Anderton?

more a case of sorting out the winter mooring and then getting the boat there around our boat plans