How can I receive mail on holiday?

JB Segal

Featured Posts

I’m 6 days in to my odyssey and hearing dire warnings about forthcoming heat, and my earlier discussion on that topic has become one of arborists and trees. :)

So instead I’ll ask a more general UK-type question here: Given that I don’t have a UK address, and I wouldn’t BE at that address anyway, how can I order some cooling equipment from Amazon and actually receive it? :)

Thanks!

1 minute ago, JB Segal said:

I’m 6 days in to my odyssey and hearing dire warnings about forthcoming heat, and my earlier discussion on that topic has become one of arborists and trees. :)

So instead I’ll ask a more general UK-type question here: Given that I don’t have a UK address, and I wouldn’t BE at that address anyway, how can I order some cooling equipment from Amazon and actually receive it? :)

Thanks!

I use works address, but they also haves boxes around the country you can use if it’s fulfilled by Amazon.   There’s also Collect+ they use as well.

1 minute ago, Robbo said:

I use works address, but they also haves boxes around the country you can use if it’s fulfilled by Amazon.   There’s also Collect+ they use as well.

“Collect+”?

1 minute ago, roland elsdon said:

Dont support amazon. Bricks and mortar shops are having a bad time.

This is true, but where can I pick up a bunch of USB-powered camping fans along the GUC or the Oxford?

2 minutes ago, nbfiresprite said:

If using E-bay you may be able to collect from a Argos or Sainburys branch, it the seller allows this.

Also a good option for boaters,. I often use this. They will keep it for a week before returning to supplier. 

Edited by rusty69