Weed Hatch Luck Dip

Victor Vectis

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, WotEver said:

Don’t leave it there, some eejit will tidy up by throwing it back in...

Stick it on ebay. Some eeejut will buy it. (although I'm not saying how much I will bid) 

Edited by rusty69

31 minutes ago, Victor Vectis said:

Richard reckoned that with a grass or two more it would qualify as a Site of Special Scientific Interest.

Plan bowled out by lack of watering, alas.

Good to see you this morning.  Nuneaton was good to me, no orobelems, but as usual no boats there.

Can we have it back please? Took it out of the cabin to vaccum  on the long pound while i was waiting for the batteries to give hoover starting permission. Just at that point the phone rang, i had won the lottery in nigeria and had to send my bank details ,  of course i dived into the cabin to get them, ( the boat knows its own way being 80 years old). however  boat thought it saw an old friend on the towpath, and dived towards it , that proved to be a fishist with size anxiety, who claimed the boat had snapped his 25 foot carbon protruberance.

whilst i was discussing his mothers relationship with his  many putative fathers i noted the bright orange carpet had fallen overboard, so can we have it back. Leave it on the roof we are coming warwickshire way in a few days.Ta.

orange shagpile 8 by 4

thanks

• Haha 1

We've been at it most days in the last 4 months for at least a few hours each day and I've only had to go down the weed hatch once in that time and that was not necessary as the prop was fine. I was just thinking how free of rubbish the canals have been this year. We are however just on our way up past nuneaton.... so maybe our luck is about to run out. We could do with a new carpet though.

OK. This was late May on The Ryder's Green Flight. Doesn't look much yet because I hadn't yet managed to free the coat or the toaster off the barbed wire that was still round the prop... Admittedly the trolley did not come up through the weedhatch but was 'rescued' in the same pound.

IMG_0337.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG