Mr gopal/copal/paypal is back

MtB

Featured Posts

Yes a scammer preying on boaters. Search this forum for “gopal” to find the long and locked thread about him and his ripping off of gullible hippies, who fall for his claptrap hook line and sinker. 

Edited by Mike the Boilerman

5 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

Yes a scammer preying on boaters. Search this forum for “gopal” to find the long and locked thread about him and his ripping off of gullible hippies, who fall for his claptrap hook line and sinker. 

Genuine do-gooders don't just do one thing and then stop you know - there's an entire planet to save!  ;)

I've not read any of the link, just had a quick decco but does anyone know if his "ball inversion therapy" is any good? Think I might need to give that a go...

19 minutes ago, NB Esk said:

I've not read any of the link, just had a quick decco but does anyone know if his "ball inversion therapy" is any good? Think I might need to give that a go...

Is that just playing with balls?   If so then I can confirm if I play with my balls it usually makes me happy.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NB Esk said:

Send me £35 quid and I'll let you know.

:)

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, NB Esk said:

£60!!!???  I'll invert your balls way cheaper than that, your choice of Doc Marten's or Steelies. For an extra fiver i'll nip up the road to the local museum and borrow a pair of clogs and then you can have industrial strength ball inversion ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Hudds Lad said:

£60!!!???  I'll invert your balls way cheaper than that, your choice of Doc Marten's or Steelies. For an extra fiver i'll nip up the road to the local museum and borrow a pair of clogs and then you can have industrial strength ball inversion ;)

Does that come on a BOGOF deal? ........?