Fishing tackle shop Coventry Canal Basin.

Featured Posts

Just read on facebook the owners are quiting the basin as the shop has been raided three times in the past week or so. On one of the occasions the owners wife was in the shop at the time.

Another nail in the coffin of the basin?

https://www.facebook.com/specimenfishinguk/

No automatic alt text available.
Dave Mutton

What a shit couple of weeks!! We haven't posted this before but the shop was broken in to the night i got back from France. We didn't post as some of the stock ...started surfaceing on various facebook selling pages so we were working with the Police to identify it and an arrest has been made. On Wednesday shoplifters blatantly stole stuff right in front of Jackies face and to top it off last night /this morning we were broke in to again!

We have had enough so have removed all the stock from the shop and will be trading online only until we can find a more suitable premises to trade from. 1f641.png?

www.specimenfishing-uk.com

Edited by Ray T

We'd better get down there a bit sharpish then!

All the times we have been to and through Sutton Stop I've thought should we or should we not. Last time, earlier this year, I decided we would chance a bit (lot?) of prop fouling next time - probably after the summer.

28 minutes ago, Lily Rose said:

We'd better get down there a bit sharpish then!

All the times we have been to and through Sutton Stop I've thought should we or should we not. Last time, earlier this year, I decided we would chance a bit (lot?) of prop fouling next time - probably after the summer.

Not as much as the Curly-Wyrley - it's the bridge holes that are the problem. The basin is a bit off putting as it's isolated from anything else and the slightest noise echoes around.

There's quite a lot to see in Coventry - even if some of it is spread around.