Canals & Rivers Magazine - Issue August 2007

Featured Posts

Afternoon all - I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the above issue - I'm after a colour scan of the article/review about "Canopus", pages (x4) 075 - 078 inc.

I have a B&W version of the piece but the original archive isn't available online :(

Many thanks - fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, dpaws said:

Afternoon all - I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the above issue - I'm after a colour scan of the article/review about "Canopus", pages (x4) 075 - 078 inc.

I have a B&W version of the piece but the original archive isn't available online :(

Many thanks - fingers crossed!

Hi

Go on to Ebay. item number 223018616272 is a magazine from 2006 the vendor says he has other dates its worth a shot.

Ahhh - forgot to mention that the magazine seems to have folded, can't find any trace of it online, including the www.canalsandrivers.co.uk site from the footnote.

8 minutes ago, dpaws said:

Ahhh - forgot to mention that the magazine seems to have folded, can't find any trace of it online, including the www.canalsandrivers.co.uk site from the footnote.

Yes, this publication died some years ago.

(Given some of the editorial in it, it certainly deserved to!)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a copy of this magazine but unfortunately no scanner. You are welcome to either the article about Canopus or the complete magazine. It is not in perfect condition as the cover has come away from the rest of the magazine but it's all there.