Legal Advice

Featured Posts

To be honest I think your best advice would be to see a lawyer but one of the dangers of buying a boat is that it might not belong to the seller. I would be suspicious if the seller does not have a collection of photographs.  Here's one of us at Stoke Bruerne and here's one of us on dry dock, that sort of thing. Outstanding finance could be trouble but I don't know how you would find that out. Pretty much everything else should be covered by a survey if you have one, then if it goes wrong you can sue the surveyor (!)   Most purchases are troublefree but good luck with yours.

Just testing as this message appeared below the last message in this thread Your content will need to be approved by a moderator 

Never had a message like that before! have a been naughty and my messages have to be approved now?

haggis

2 minutes ago, haggis said:

Just testing as this message appeared below the last message in this thread Your content will need to be approved by a moderator 

Never had a message like that before! have a been naughty and my messages have to be approved now?

haggis

No, it's where this thread is in the forum, approval is needed - I'm just pondering whether the thread is in the right place tho...