Wanted cabin cruiser

Featured Posts

If this is the wrong place to ask Im sure someone will put me right. Im looking for a suitable cabin cruiser for a friend. He intends to live aboard. Doesn't mind a bit of work so long as it's movable, ie bsc current. If anyone has one to sell or can point me in the right direction. I've done the usual places. Ebay,gumtree,boatshed,Apollo . His budget is around 2k. So he will look at projects. I offered him mine but at 20ft it's too small for liveaboard. Hoping that there is one tucked away unwanted. Thanks guys

Just recieved this from the owner who is moored next to me in his other boat.

(It's an Ormalite 25' narrow beam, 4 berth, 3 cylinder Kubota engine. At Sharpness Marina and the berth, could go with the boat. Agreement with marina. Needs gearbox, (about £150 eBay), two window glasses. New ceiling lining with boat. General tidying. Looking for a hopeful over a grand.)

I don't know this boat.

edit to add, just recieved note that it has about 3 1/2 years left on BSC. Has centre cockpit about third from the bow.

very much like this one I'm told.

IMG_1701.JPG

Edited by Nightwatch